National Safety Month focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the road and in our homes and communities.
National Safety Council provides downloadable resources highlighting a different safety topic for each week in June:
- Week 1: Stand Up to Falls
- Week 2: Recharge to Be In Charge (Focusing on Fatigue)
- Week 3: Prepare for Active Shooters
- Week 4: Don’t Just Sit There (Focusing on Ergonomics)
- Member-exclusive Bonus Week: Road Safety for Workers
Visit their site for safety information at home, at work, and on the road. Let’s keep each other safe!